Monday, February 25
Friday, February 15
1. Our primary ministry blog: http://grantian.blogspot.com
2. Our church website: http://parishpres.org
3. Our school's website: http://www.franklinclassical.com
4. The college website: http://newcollegefranklin.org
5. Our coop website: http://www.thecomeniusschool.com
6. Our study center website: http://kingsmeadow.com
7. This site, just for fun: http://eleventary.blogspot.com
8. Our pro-life blog: http://ppgi.blogspot.com
9. Our blog for the Parish Life Network: http://parishlife.blogspot.com
10. Our seldom updated (shame, shame) running blog: http://deruns.blogspot.com; which is a corollary of our running team website: http://sumergozoom.com
11. And then, there are all our social media sites: https://www.facebook.com/Gileskirk?ref=tn_tnmn, https://www.facebook.com/KingsMeadowStudyCenter, https://www.facebook.com/ParishPresbyterianChurch, https://twitter.com/#!/gileskirk and this doesn't include the King's Meadow Google + site, the Pinterest site, the King's Meadow Twitter site, and probably a couple of others we're not able to remember right off the top of our heads right now!
Wednesday, February 13
Valentine was a third century pastor who was imprisoned for his faith. He wrote small pastoral notes to members of his congregation on leaves he was able to pluck from a maple tree just outside his cell. These little “Valentine’s cards” expressed his love for the flock, and his desire that they demonstrate like love toward one another. Gradually the tradition grew up for Christians to exchange notes of love and encouragement to one another every year on his birthday, February 14.