Wednesday, March 26

Soul Surfing

There is a treasure trove of creative and substantive material on the web. Unfortunately, finding it, even with tools like Google and Technorati, is like searching for a needle in a haystack, only harder. That’s why I like to pass on my finds--and appreciate it so much when others reciprocate.

In addition to the links I have posted in the NashVillage section at KingsMeadow.com, some of my favorite sites for book reviews, theological discussion, and cultural commentary include:

www.antithesis.com
www.chasinghats.org
www.jonathanedwards.com
www.hornes.org/theologia
www.razormouth.com
www.newchristendom.com
www.littlegeneva.com

The web logs I have most appreciated of late include:

www.amberbach.blogspot.com
www.dballard.blogspot.com
www.beautifulfeet.blogspot.com
www.gloryisabrokenhill.blogspot.com
www.gospelcom.net/hsc/journals/saenz
www.hornes.org/jennsblog
www.katajohn.blogspot.com
www.okcalvin.blogspot.com

It is always encouraging and helpful to me to be able to find new sources for information and inspiration. I trust these links will bolster your walk in faith as well.